Golf Conditioning Program... No Go...

Well darn, I didn't get enough sign-ups for the Golf Conditioning program so I will have to cancel it.  Sorry to the couple of people that did sign up.  There may be something I am going to do once a week, but I am still working on the schedule.  I will post something if it is a go.
Keep your eye on the blog for more info about the Run for Education!  It is approaching soon.  I am changing the date to June 12th this year.  There was just way too many other things going on during the May date that we have had the run for the last few years.  I am working on the information, so it will all be posted soon..  Also, I would like some feedback on shirts this year.. Do you still want the option for long sleeved shirts, or are you over loaded with them?  What else would you like to see?  Short Sleeved?  Shorts? Bags? Hats? Beenies?  etc.. Give me your opinion!