Wasteful Wednesday..oops...


So yesterday was Wednesday, and I forgot to post Wasteful Wednesday! Sorry! But I am happy to report the only thing wasted was about 2 Tablespoons of tunafish. Why I didn't just put in on my sandwich when I was making it, I have no idea... Sometimes I worry about myself.. :)


I recieved an email this morning that I thought would be of interest to some of you. Do you ever wonder what you can eat for snacks, since you are supposed to me eating 5-6 time a day (3 smaller meals and 2-3 snacks) to keep that metabolism of yours burning? Well, this email will help answer some of these questions. It is at: http://dustinmaherfitness.com/2009/04/24/21-healthy-snacks/


Did you clean out your fridge? What, if anything, did you waste? Email me at fsquaredfitness@gmail.com and let me know!