Wasteful Wednesday - Happy St. Patricks day!

Happy St. Paddy's day!  Fitting as this Wasteful Wednesday has a lot of green items!  I don't have a picture, as my husband was being very nice and cleaning the kitchen after dinner last night and threw away my items to document!!  But I can tell you I am not very happy about this week..  We wasted way to much!  I somehow let 2 Green peppers get moldy and soggy (I did get to salvage about half of them, but the rest of it was too gross!), Parsley that my dear hubby got instead of cilantro, Dill which I was going to use for greek night and totally forgot to use it.., about 1/2 head of a small cabbage, 1 cucumber, and about 2 cups of 2% milk.. Darn thoes expiration dates!  I have found that lately my produce is not lasting long at all!  Maybe I just buy things that are ripe right then, but things that last a long time usually, have ended up going bad fast! *note - Green peppers and Cucumber...*  So I am going to work really hard this week to not let that happen again!!  Since I have been paying attention more to my waste, it actually makes me sick to have to throw out all this stuff!  Arghhh.. Anyway, enjoy your St. Patrick's Day and drink a green beer for me!